“My past and what I built so far are part of me, but Enzo Catellani was born today, with the desire to travelling backwards to rediscover the primal instinct of doing, for the pleasure of creating.”—Enzo Catellani
The Catellani & Smith Lederam C150 is the complete embodiment of the exact accuracy of the motion required to draw a straight line. The design counts with colored disks that surround the light source. These warm, softly colored disks surround the LED module that has an ultra-flat shape. This creates thin lamps and each is suspended. The Catellani& Smith Lederam C150 forms with these disks, curved, sinuous lines.
The Catellani & Smith Lederam C150features an aluminum shade and disc. The base and rod are made of metal. The Catellani& Smith Lederam C150 has a base that is 9 cm in radius, and 3.5 cm in height; the shade is 50 cm in diameter, and 26 cm in height. The swiveling disc is 17 cm in diameter.
This exquisite lamp is available in the following gorgeous color combinations:
• black/gold leaf shade black rod / gold leaf disc / black base
• black/copper leaf shade black rod / copper leaf disc / black base
• white/white shade gold rod / white varnished disc / white base
• white/gold leaf shade satin rod / white varnished disc / white base
• white/white shade satin rod / white varnished disc / white base
• white/white shade white rod / white varnished disc / white base
Aluminium shade and disc, metal rod and base
Base Ø 9×3,5 cm,
Shade Ø 50 cm
H 26 cm ca.,
Swiveling disc Ø 17 cm