Flos Arrangements Suspension
- If the product is in stock, indicated by "3 In Stock", and your order does not exceed what we have in stock, your order will be shipped the next workday (Monday-Friday).
- If the product is not in stock, the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time to us will be shown instead. For example “shipped within 2-3 weeks.
- If you order more than what is in stock of a certain product, the delivery time will change to the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time.
We ship orders with multiple products once everything is in stock.If you want us to ship the products already available, simply contact us.
If, for any reason, your item on backorder at the manufacturer is having a delay, we will contact you with a new delivery time as soon as the manufacturer provides it.
DimensionsBroken Line: W102cm x H50,2cm
Round Small: Ø39,8cm
Round Medium: Ø66,5cm
Round Large: Ø102cm
Square Square Small: W39,5cm x H39,5cm
Square Large: W68,8cm x H68,8cm
Drop Down & Drop Up: W49,5cm x H69,7cm
Line: W170,6 cm
MaterialBody: extruded, curved NC-machined and black powder-coated aluminium
Diffuser: platinum optical silicone
Bulb includedIntegrated LED2700K
DimmableYes. The electronics integrated in the rose enables use of dimming systems: push, 1-10, potentiometer, DALI.
Technical Information• Components can be connected to the power pack and to one another by means of an electrical and mechanical connection system. Check the assembly instructions.
• Arrangements "Line" element cannot be installed alone on one off the ceiling roses, it must be combined with other elements.
• 3 Ceiling Roses available.
Calculate total wattage of your configuration for correct ceiling rose:
• Small Ceiling Rose 70W: for single element configuration or combination of elements up to 70W
• Big Ceiling Rose 190w: for configurations with a combination of elements up to 190W
• Big Recessed Ceiling Rose 190w: for recessed installation with single element or configuration with a combination of elements up to 190W
The Kelvin (K) scale is a measure of color temperature of a light source. It represents the perceived warmth or coolness of a "white" light. This perception is analogous to the cycle of natural light, which shifts throughout the day from a warm orange-hued white to a cool bluish-white.
Understanding the Kelvin (K) rating is crucial for creating an optimal lighting environment. The color temperature of light influences visual comfort, task efficiency, and mood. Higher Kelvin values suit focused workspaces, while lower values are best for relaxed settings.
Other Pendant Lighting