- If the product is in stock, indicated by "3 In Stock", and your order does not exceed what we have in stock, your order will be shipped the next workday (Monday-Friday).
- If the product is not in stock, the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time to us will be shown instead. For example “shipped within 2-3 weeks.
- If you order more than what is in stock of a certain product, the delivery time will change to the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time.
We ship orders with multiple products once everything is in stock.If you want us to ship the products already available, simply contact us.
If, for any reason, your item on backorder at the manufacturer is having a delay, we will contact you with a new delivery time as soon as the manufacturer provides it.
DimensionsL21,5cm x W12cm x 15cm
MaterialABS carbon grey
Suitable for outdoorYes
Battery CapacityAutonomy 200H
Technical Information- SOLAR PANEL: SunPower : 10 cells 2,4 watts, ETFE coating
- Two 2.6 Ah lithium batteries replaceable, lifetime of 4 to 6 years.
- Light distribution: 24° optical beam
- Notched rotation axis
One single button for the 3 function modes
1 - Intelligent mode (automatic intensity adjustment)
2 - Custom mode (adjustable from 10 to 600 lumens)
3 - Forced operation mode (adjustable from 10 to 600 lumens)
Brand - Product TypeKelvin
The Kelvin (K) scale is a measure of color temperature of a light source. It represents the perceived warmth or coolness of a "white" light. This perception is analogous to the cycle of natural light, which shifts throughout the day from a warm orange-hued white to a cool bluish-white.
Understanding the Kelvin (K) rating is crucial for creating an optimal lighting environment. The color temperature of light influences visual comfort, task efficiency, and mood. Higher Kelvin values suit focused workspaces, while lower values are best for relaxed settings.
Other Outdoor Ground Spotlight