Tonone Beads Wall 120 Lamp
- If the product is in stock, indicated by "3 In Stock", and your order does not exceed what we have in stock, your order will be shipped the next workday (Monday-Friday).
- If the product is not in stock, the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time to us will be shown instead. For example “shipped within 2-3 weeks.
- If you order more than what is in stock of a certain product, the delivery time will change to the manufacturer’s estimated delivery time.
We ship orders with multiple products once everything is in stock.If you want us to ship the products already available, simply contact us.
If, for any reason, your item on backorder at the manufacturer is having a delay, we will contact you with a new delivery time as soon as the manufacturer provides it.
DimensionsL: 1200 mm
Bulb includedYes, integrated LED2100K to 3000K (dim to warm).
DimmableBeads with cord | secundair dimmable on fixture;
Beads install | phase cut dimmable
Max Watt13 W
DesignerAnton de Groof
1. With cord : including switch and a plug.
2. Install : With terminal block to install directly on a junction box.
The Kelvin (K) scale is a measure of color temperature of a light source. It represents the perceived warmth or coolness of a "white" light. This perception is analogous to the cycle of natural light, which shifts throughout the day from a warm orange-hued white to a cool bluish-white.
Understanding the Kelvin (K) rating is crucial for creating an optimal lighting environment. The color temperature of light influences visual comfort, task efficiency, and mood. Higher Kelvin values suit focused workspaces, while lower values are best for relaxed settings.